Sunday, September 7, 2008

week11_5 Review my last DIM 2 course

It is nearly to the end of semester 2, it also means that I am now in the last of DIM 2 course. In DIM2 course I learned many things from my lecturer: Ms.Li Ping. She taught us many different techniques of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash. These tecniques are very useful and I think that these techniques are a combination of skills which we must use in the future on web design, publish and Photography which are related to my design job in the future. I also found that Flash is also useful when making an introduction or credits for my video assignment, this is a good thing that we can see if we know how to work on different design softwares. Therefore, techniques are very important and I learned a lot of design techniques in DIM2.

No comments: