Sunday, November 23, 2008

How to make a dynamic image from an usual image(Wk5_1)

Photoshop is a powerful software to help us add and adjust effects on our original photo to a splendid photo. today I want to introduce the most easiest way on photoshop to adjust a normal photo to a photo with motion inside. Firstly, let's choose a motorman for my example:


After choosing an image, I used stamp tool (S) and Healing brush tool (J) to clone the corners to make it looks like a normal photo. Next, I used polygonal lasso tool (L) to choose the whole motorman. In next step I choose filter\blur\motion blur and adjust to about 3. That's all for motorman. However, the background looks like a static scene, so I choose select\inverse (or Ctrl+Shift+I) and after that choose filter\blur\gaussian blur and adjust to 2.8. Here is the result:

No comments: